Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Location(s)Long Island,New York
Eligible for RelocationNo
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the nation's top debit and credit processor and fastest growing payments company in the country.
Vantiv's growth is on the backs of every single team member--it is individuals working together to make success happen. By leaving no rock unturned, we can find new opportunities for continued growth everywhere. Our sales team is vital to that success with their diligence to generate new prospects and re-engage old ones. We take nothing for granted and accept that every day is a new chance to make a rewarding impact.
The Senior Leader -- General Manager oversees the operations of multiple functions within a division or business unit to ensure goals are met in an efficient, financially responsible manner. He/she will measure successes based on the company's strategic goals and impacts as well as develop processes and changes to address new challenges as they arise. As a key leader, he/she will select, develop and bring up new talent in the organization by embodying and encouraging Vantiv's company values.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Oversees operations with multiple functions in a division or business unit.
- Directs the organization to ensure the attainment of financial and operational goals within the division/business unit in support of the company's overall financial and strategic objectives.
- Establishes budgets, short- and long-range objectives and criteria for monitoring progress and measuring success.
- Administers the organization's policies through subordinate managers.
- Directs and coordinates activities of more than one department, such as Engineering, Operations, Information Technology, Accounting and Finance.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the division/business unit.
- Participates with other senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations effective achievement of objectives.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area through several department leaders within the company.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.