Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Assistant - RPA - Reid Pulmonary Care
at Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
RPA - Reid Pulmonary Care
40 hours weekly
• This position is the first point of care in a medical practice.
• Assists the Provider with patient procedures and may perform routine laboratory tests.
• Works hand- in- hand with the Provider.
• Monday-Friday, 8:00a-4:30p. Hours will vary based on provider and patient need. Position will require travel to outreach locations.
• Medical Assistant Certification Preferred.
• Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Training Program or current enrollee.
• Or Medical Assistant with at least one years experience in a Medical Office.
• Or Graduate of an accredited Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program.
• Or Graduate of an accredited school for Licensed Practical Nursing.