Cavco Industries, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at Cavco Industries, Inc
Customer Service Representative
Cavco Industries, Inc., was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company that is disrupting the manufactured home industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model RV’s, and vacation cabins. We produce and sell some of the most widely recognized brand names in the industry includingFleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, Friendship Homes, Lexington Homes andCavco Homes. The company’s insurance group, Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners and our finance subsidiary,Country Place Mortgage, offers a variety of homebuyer financing options. Our production footprint includes 20 manufactured and modular home factories across the U.S. We conduct business through more than 40 company-owned sales centers in addition to a vast network of independent retailers, community operators, builders and developers in 47 states, 6 Canadian provinces as well as Mexico and Japan.
In recognition of its innovation, quality, customer service, and long term stability, Cavco Industries was awarded the prestigious MHI Manufacturer of the Year Award for 7 consecutive years. We don’t settle for the “status quo” and continually strive for excellence.
Our employees are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential. Come share in helping people to realize their dreams by having the opportunity to own a home!
Come share our story and be part of building something amazing!
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Customer Service Representativeto work in our Lexington, MS Plant. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and is responsible for assisting customers with their warranty issues in their home and helping retailers to improve delivery and service.
What Is In It For You?
- Being valued for what you contribute
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training & Development
- Collaboration/Team Work
- Represents the company through telephone contact by answering calls, assisting customers with warranty issues and helping retailers to improve delivery service
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks as needed
- Provides customers and coworkers with a remarkable experience
- Demonstrate a good work ethic based on principles of honesty and integrity
- Maintain office files are accurate
- Performs various other job duties as assigned and needed
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in customer service
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and self-management
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, computer knowledge
- Excellent listening skills and be able to offer solutions to unique situations
- Attention to detail and self-management
- Consistently provide excellence in Customer Service
- Strong communication skills, patience and phone skills
- Empathetic outlook and the ability to work on a team
- Maintain a good attendance record
Cavco Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.