Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Responsible for all tasks including but not limited to preventive and breakdown maintenance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Trouble shoot, diagnose, and repair:
24-480 volt electrical systems
Controls, safeties, motors contactors, heaters, etc.
Servo system and controls
- Trouble shoot and repair mechanical and pneumatic systems
Lifting, transfer, valves, bearings, gearboxes, chains, belts, etc.
Vacuum systems and controls
- Basic Machine shop skills:
Drilling, tapping, welding, fabrication
- Perform preventative Maintenance tasks:
Lubrication of equipment and machinery following standard
Procedures as indicated on P.M. sheets or in equipment manuals
- Technical problem solving skills