Holly Springs School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
4th - 6th Grade Special Education Teacher 2019 - 2020
at Holly Springs School District
POSITION TITLE: Classroom Teacher
- Meet minimum standards for certification as set forth by the Mississippi Department of Education for the licensure of Mississippi personnel for the subject and grade level assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- In an emergency situation, an appropriate certification as determined by Mississippi Department of Educator Office of Educator Licensure
REPORTS TO: Principal and District Office Staff
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
187-day contract with salary and dates to be established by the Board of Education.
The classroom teacher shall be recommended by the principal and the superintendent and appointed by the board.
Standing, walking, sitting, lifting and carrying (up to 10 pounds), reaching, squatting, climbing stairs, kneeling, and moving furniture may be required. The position requires the ability to perceive the nature of the object by the eye and the ability to give and receive information through effective speaking, listening, and writing skills.
The classroom teacher manages the total instructional program; is responsible for making sure that planning, instruction, curriculum and assessment are aligned in order to meet the needs of students both collectively and individually; and is responsible for student academic achievement and growth.
Additional essential functions may be identified and included by the principal and district office staff. The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Key Competencies for All Staff
- Student Achievement
- Performance Areas (The Teaching Act, Classroom Management, and Professional Responsibilities)
- Professional Responsibilities
- Personal Attributes and Job Related Duties
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)