Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Campus Advantage
We are seeking students who want to build something that matters and gain valuable career experience at the same time! Community Assistants (CAs ) are the face of our company and are the primary provider of the Campus Advantage Legendary Customer Experience. CAs provide both our current and prospective residents along with their parents an unparalleled leasing and living experience. CAs are instrumental in all areas of property operations, including our Leasing and Marketing efforts and delivering our Students First® Experience. We are looking for team members who embody our core values of Integrity, Intelligence, Passion and MOJO.
At Campus Advantage, we are on a mission to lead the world in creating financially successful communities that excel at providing rewarding living, learning and career experiences.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A burning desire to cultivate and develop your leadership, communication, conflict resolution, problem solving and visioning skills
- A desire to market your community with anyone and everyone you encounter
- The ability to remain calm during stressful situations
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A high school diploma and a degree in progress from an accredited college/university
- Reliable transportation for training and marketing events
- Organizational skills and the ability to plan and execute resident event experiences
- The ability to participate in all staff training and staff meetings which may include evenings, weekdays, and/or weekends.
This position is required to live on-site and serve in an on-call rotation.