Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technician, Retail Repair
at C Spire
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Sales - Consumer
Every team member of the C Spire Crew is charged with bringing our strategic vision. Responsible for the diagnostics, triage, in/out of warranty repair, and refurbishment of damaged or defective customer/company owned MAC/IOS computers and wireless equipment.
Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
- Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
- A relentless passion to be the best
- Being competitive, bold, innovative and adding value
- An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability
- An unyielding commitment to quality
- Respect for our internal and external customers
- Continuous improvement
- Being resourceful, productive and efficient
- Maximum dedication and effort with high energy, enthusiasm and urgency
- Achieve individual sales and productivity goals while maintaining a high energy and highly motivated approach in selling C Spire services.
- Responsible for being a wireless device and mobile OS software expert in their given market.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications necessary to complete approved repair/refurbishment on phones.
- Identify, triage and perform efficient quality repairs, refurbishment, troubleshooting, on wireless devices in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty and company’s requirements.
- Ensure all sales transactions are recorded and completed accurately with all applicable labor and parts charges.
- Be knowledgeable of our accessory options and be able to recommend and upsell items for customers based on their individual needs.
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction goals. (As measured by customer feedback surveys, NPS)
- Work in conjunction with local the Market Manager to cover service related needs on the retail floor as customer flow and traffic dictates.
- Keep workstation and inventory secure, neat, clean and organized at all times while maintaining a safe and secure work area in compliance with all company standards.
- Maintain and secure all company equipment, inventory and tools.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Retail Repair Manager.
High school diploma required. PC experience required. Two year electronics degree preferred. A minimum of one year electronic/mechanical device repair or telecom device experience required. Must possess high degree of interpersonal skills. . Customer service experience required, preferably face to face in a service repair industry.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS : Must be able to lift 40lbs., bend, stoop, and crawl, have finger/wrist/arm mobility, and finger dexterity. Schedule ma y include some evenings and Saturdays.
Note: This is a brief description of the Retail Repair Technician’s responsibilities and is not limited to those described herein. Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any of these responsibilities at any time during employment. Rev. 08/2018