AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Associate I, Night Shift
at AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
- Order fulfillment, stocking and replenishment, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Rotate stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
- Prepare orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves.
- Return merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
- Perform daily cycle counting and researching of discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- May verify merchandise received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent upon shift assignment).
- Motivated, Hard-working & Dependable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can perform manual tasks on a regular basis
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.